[email protected] will need to confirm you as a friend
Send a personal note (optional)
Joined Jan 26 2014
My name is Maxwell Kobina Acquah (PhD) with the pen name or user name YEFULKAY, a Christian theologian and Bible teacher. I am an African, a Ghanaian to be precise. A devoted Christian I am, my love for God and mankind has inspired me to come out with great gospel novels, which do not provide only vision but the knowledge, desire to seek God and discover the truth about His creation. Despite my strong engagement to church activities, spreading the gospel and teaching the youth on how to keep away from crime, hard drugs, and all forms of immoral lifestyle, I have participated in many international Bible courses, providing me numerous certificates. In addition to the Bible courses, I have qualifications in Agriculture Science, Human Resource Development, and many other fields.
Check out these:
My greatest heart desire is to help people out of poverty, hunger, and all kinds of problems affecting man. I am/want to do this with the gospel, finances, and prayers.
I am also willing to establish schools to educate and help vulnerable and the disadvantaged children in Ghanaian communities and extended it to other nations.
1. To sponsor children education
2. To reduce the burden of needy parents
3. To help children identify their potential or talent
4. To help reduce the rate of illiteracy in the society
5. To provide social and educational needs to children
1. Bridge the gap between the vulnerable or disadvantage children and the advantage children.
2. Help the children whose parents are ignorant of the importance of education to be educated properly.
3. Organise workshops or seminars for parents and guardians so that they can understand the importance of Education.
4. Provision of social and educational needs to children.
5. Help eradicate or reduce poverty in the society.
6. Help to eradicate or reduce street children.
1. Create fair education opportunity to all children.
2. Help children identify and develop their talent.
3. Create a sound social, economic, intellectual and moral environment to children.
4. Help government to fill the short falls of education.
5. Prevent street children, arm robbery, drug abuse, sexually transmitted diseases, and teenage pregnancy
SOURCES OF FUNDING
I want to do this by self-funded and I will also welcome and receives funds from external source (individuals, organisations, public sectors, private sectors, individuals and foreign aiders.)
I would be happy to receive your generous support.
Everybody is welcome to contribute to this humanitarian service.